WiSC evaluates ISR acquisition programs to determine if they duplicate current/programmed efforts. Combine or integrate duplicative ISR systems in development and enforce collaboration among the Services on unmanned systems and associated training, basing, and logistics support requirements.
How WiSC excels at the task:
- Ensure requirement and acquisition documentation reflect the most current standards (and metadata) to achieve user’s capabilities to the maximum extent possible.
- Work with program managers and users to determine capability needs, CONOPs, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures.
- Develop data collection strategies that reflect the requirements; perform conformance, performance and operational testing
- Ensure required metadata for a given capability is harmonized across appropriate standards; function as program manager and user advocate.
- Ensure systems and products across DoD and Intelligence Community deliver the desired capabilities and scalability using community adopted standards