WiSC offers challenging and engaging opportunities as a contractor to the U.S. federal government. If you are interested in exploring a future at WiSC, review the job descriptions below. Please be sure your resume addresses the minimum requirements for your selection.
By building a career at WiSC, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance. During your career, you will build lasting relationships and play an important role with the world’s leading Intelligence and Surveillance Agencies.
We provide services to several U.S. government agencies, including the Department of Defense, NSA, NGA, NRO, the Department of Homeland Security and more.
Welcome to our employment section. Click the button below to view our current job openings and apply for positions online. WiSC has recently won the following Emerald Task Orders:
- Task Order 10 Director’s Key Component work
- Task Order 13 Software Asset Management Solutions Office
- Task Order 14 Human Development Office
- Task Order 16 Analytical Services Division (TIAT) Support
- Task Order 21 GEOINT & IT Standards Division (TCAG)
- Task Order 41 Architecture and Engineering Group (TA)
- Task Order 46 Component Acquisition Executive (CAE) Support
Join the WiSC team by clicking the button below and submitting your resume for the current available positions! You can view all open positions or search to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.